Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I love Belfast because...

I love Belfast. I love it. It smells pretty. It looks pretty. It sounds pretty. It feels pretty. Parts of it even taste pretty. I can't get enough of it. I go there for almost everything.  I was there yesterday for yet another doctors appointment. Wouldn't you know- I had a huge cold and got a disgusting sinus infection. Amazing! I can honestly say, even though it's not that big of a deal, it's been so obnoxious. Painful, gross and just in the way. I hate it when I'm like, partly sick. If I'm going to be sick, make me SICK. I want to be down and OUT if I'm going to be sick. Don't just give me the sniffles and expect me to be ok with it.

Mondays are my day off from work. I get the WHOLE day to myself. Usually I hate it and would rather be spending the time with my husband but when it's a Belfast day, I'm perfectly happy to soak up all the homey goodness by myself. I LOVE to drive to the ocean and smell the salty air, feel it blow over my face and make my cheeks pink...I love it all. I usually make time to stop by the DQ so I can get something completely unhealthy but delicious and lately, I go to the Goodwill for a quick peek at the records. I got some good ones this week! Anyways, this blog is kinda pointless...but I felt like I needed an update.

 

Belfast Bay at Sunset. Nothing better.





A very slow (but pretty) trip up Main St. Hill.



Pink ocean.



Sun in the sky, you know how I feel...



After watching the Superbowl, I couldn't get enough Madonna...I may still be in a slight obsession stage. I listened to Material girl 5 times in a row. *sigh*



Have I mentioned to you yet that I absolutely love my cats. They aren't great at sharing...but they are great at being cats :).







At the end of the day though, moments like these are my favorite. Yup, my husband is trying to feed my cat hummus. He liked it.



Belfast, can there be more of you in my future please? Yes? ok :).

No comments:

Post a Comment