Monday, February 17, 2014

Fundraising time!

It's FUNDRAISING time as promised! I'm SO excited to tell you all about this fundraiser! Let me just tell you, I already have my eyes on a few things :). Anyways, you can click HERE to do your shopping! PRETTY please- if you see something you love, let your friends know all about it! Layla's seller ID is R248154.

So, let me tell you what the fundraiser is for- at Layla's daycare, they are planning on redoing their playground. This is a HUGE deal for Layla because it involves them building a little platform for the littles to play on so they can interact with others outside and not have to sit in a stroller or a swing- they can actually be a PART of nature without the daycare leaders having to constantly take pinecones, dirt, leaves, rocks etc out of their mouths. It is something that is very much needed for their daycare! The daycare keeps about half of each product sold! 

Only because I refuse to blog without a photo. When did she start looking so much like a toddler? boo!
Anyways, I'm sure Layla's daycare would GREATLY appreciate your purchase! There are really a LOT of great items for sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment